Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Back in the world of Blog

Yes, here I am again. No promises for the future, although, having brought two long-term projects to an end over the last few weeks, I'm feeling I can lift my nose from the grindstone before it gets any flatter than it already is.

First, a little song, to be sung to the tune of 'Garden Party'

So I went to a Chinese doctor
To tell him all about my ills
I was tired of aching joints and pains
And taking all those pills...

He said I had too much fire (where, oh where is it??) and put me on a restricted diet. The most difficult for me, was doing without milk in my tea. And in case you're wondering, yes, I can still drink ye olde cuppa, but I've got to get the caffeine out the teabag first. My son assured me almond milk was not so bad and I decided to give it a try. Took the already-opened carton out of the fridge and put some in the mug. The colour of the tea didn't change much, so I put in some more. Still not much difference, but I thought 'what the heck'? I took a taste. Yuck!! What was this? I checked the carton and found I'd taken out the organic chicken stock instead of the almond milk!!

Conclusion: black tea is better than tea with stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment