Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Me and reality TV

Sometimes I think I should have my own show -- just occasionally, and just for laughs you understand. I mean, what other granny requires three changes of clothing before 11 a.m.? And I can't even blame them on the babe.

Firstly, in a panic to leave our temporary accommodation in good shape for the owner who's returning for one night, I managed to spill my grapefruit juice down my front (teeshirt and pants), the kitchen cupboards and onto the newly-washed floor.

Then, in my haste to provide the little person with a bottle after he woke from his nap, I neglected to check whether the cap was on properly. It wasn't, and whoooops, there went the milk, down Nana's front, teeshirt and pants, and onto the newly-swept, if not washed, floor.

Sigh.

A good friend of mind might suggest I'm 'out of order'. But the day is bright, anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment