Sunday, October 14, 2007

The colours of the rainbow

I saw a rainbow yesterday. It's been a while for me, and there it appeared, so unexpectedly -- the full spectrum of colours, a band from the earth to about a third of the complete bow, shining and shimmering.

New Agers in the know talk about 'new' colours. But for me, I'm still exploring what's already been manifested. As I muse over what hues to paint my new walls, considering warm and cool and what effect the colours will have on me, hopefully I'll be inspired by what I saw. Certainly, I found the sight uplifting, and was grateful for that surprising and amazing gift.

And as I travelled further and changed direction, I saw the last third, touching the earth.

Now all that's missing for me is the bit in the middle, the third that spans the skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment