Thursday, October 28, 2010

Missed the moment!

I missed my weekend moment to blog and now it's Thursday! For which, I'm actually grateful because these days I have some free hours on Thursday and Friday mornings. That means I can get caught up with things and hopefully do some writing.

I hate to think how often in life I've 'missed the moment'. Fortunately I find second chances usually appear. Again, though, they need to be seized. Hopefully, by the time they come around, some kind of wisdom has been gained and a recognition, 'yes, this is something I need to do'.

One thing I've been marveling over recently is that moment when you wake in the morning. Why and how does that happen? To me it's as if my angel taps me on the shoulder and says 'okay, you've been gone long enough.' And suddenly there I am, blinking in my bed.

And another thing... I was thinking how amazing it is that the plants grow. I mean, you plant seeds and bulbs and the next thing you know, there are the green shoots appearing above the earth. It's a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment