Monday, February 5, 2007

Being green

Easy? Or not? But hey, I chose the right colour for my blog.

We're gradually replacing our light bulbs with the eco-friendly kind. We always had some in the basement storage areas, but now they've graduated upstairs to places like our (small) walk-in closet.

Mornings, in my usual brisk and inefficient fashion, I dash in there to grab some clothes and find... I'm groping around in the dark! Soon, however, the shelves and rails are revealed and all is well. At least, it is if I can decide what I need to put on, bearing in mind the likelihood of weather.

I began to think about this experience and realized how often this happens to me in other, less material areas. Pondering, thinking, problem-solving, wondering about various enigmas of life, I find that light dawns gradually. And that's okay. I can live with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment