Sunday, January 3, 2010

The first Sunday of the year.

"We should start a new verse," I reminded my husband as he picked up the 'Calendar of the Soul' to read before we began our breakfast.
"Is it Sunday?" he asked.
Truly, that's how it feels now that we're so far into the Holy Days and Nights of Christmas... I've lost track. Experiencing the subtle and not-so-subtle differences from Sunday through Saturday is something I've tried to enhance in myself for quite a while, so it was a surprise to me too when I realized we were on the first day of the week.
Tomorrow I'll dive into my modified day job and will be taking care of the younger of my two grandsons instead of both of them. This, I'm hoping, will give me more time to write and leave me with more energy for other matters.
The question I'm carrying at the moment is whether or not to continue with this blog. In all the meanderings of my mind, I wonder if anything is actually achieved by my occasional postings. So I'm mulling it over.

No comments:

Post a Comment